Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Girly Art

I saw this on Pinterest and I thought it was cute and decided to make one myself. Why not? It's cheap, cute art! Plus, I always feel awesome when I actually make stuff that I pin on Pinterest. :)

Now I have to decide if I want to hang it up and if I do... where? The bathroom? My bedroom above my perfume? Not sure.... Give it some kind of mat in the frame to make it look more like artwork? Decisions decisions.




3 comments:

Janet said...

Definitely it's art so I would go with the mat and frame. Makes a world of difference.

flux biota. said...

quite cute and very Andy Warhol.

jamie hixon said...

I saw something similar to that... I wanted to make one to hang up for Valentines Day.