Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Jessica's Wedding

My roommate Jessica got married today. I remember her first date with Cameron shortly after she had moved in with me. I saw their whole courtship. Cameron was at our house everyday for the past 4 months. They are great together and I am happy for them.

I have the same feelings every time I go to a wedding. I am happy for them... so happy because they found their match and they seem so perfect for each other... but I'm a little sad at the same time. Sad for myself... because that is what I want it gets harder and harder to imagine it actually happening for me. When it does finally happen... I will be pretty excited!


The happy couple


Roommates past and present. (it's a crappy picture, but you get the point)



Another roommate gone, another coming...

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I just saw a thing on Upworthy about being a little bit sad even in the happiest moments of life. It was pretty interesting.