Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dijon & Maple Syrup Chicken

This sounds kind of weird, but the flavor is actually REALLY good and this is so simple and fast to make. It turned out tender and flavorful. This was a huge hit at my dinner party and I would make it again for sure. I bet this is one you could let sit in the crockpot as well.


Ingredients
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • Salt & pepper
  • Rosemary
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
  3. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 greased baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated.
  4. Bake for about 30-40 minutes.
  5. Season with chopped rosemary.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Cool, I believe it. I have a recipe for chicken thighs that is just butter and dijon mustard (maybe salt? I can't remember). It is really good as well.