Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, December 19, 2014

Old Wheels - The Ford Focus

Just thought it would be fitting to say a farewell to my old car. My 2003 Ford Focus. It was good to me for the 8 (close to 9) years that I drove it. It was a reliable car for me. Took me to work. Took me on many adventures. Got me out of tickets. Survived a deer jumping into the car (that still amazes me) and A LOT of good memories were made in this car. I look forward to all of the memories I will make in my new car... but until then, farewell to my trusty Ford Focus. Thanks for the good times and treating me well. I hope you treat the 16 year old that bought you well. :)





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

YAY for someone buying your car!! That is very zen of you to thank your old possessions for what they brought you.