Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Winter Brunch

I had decided at the beginning of the holiday season (when we were all deciding who was taking what days off for work) that even though I wasn't going anywhere for Christmas, that I was going to take the Monday and Tuesday after Christmas off of work. 

When I woke up on Monday, I was SO glad that I did. It was a major snow day and they didn't plow the roads until the afternoon (typical) and it is a nightmare driving with that much snow on the roads. Also, I wanted to do a brunch with my roommates before Penny moves out and that was the only day that worked with all of our schedules. So we had a snow day with roommate bonding. That sure beats going into work!

Everyone that knows me knows that I love to throw dinner parties (or other meals) and it's all about presentation if I am going to do it. I saw these snowmen pancakes on Pinterest and decided that was what I was going to do. Penny made the buttermilk syrup and I took care of the rest. It was a delicious brunch feast. We all loved it.





I also gave my roommates their Christmas gift from me. I thought they were so cute that I got one for myself as well. I have to say that Urban Outfitters has the cutest stuff. Got one for MacKenzie too... but she won't allow picture taking, so we just took the picture without her. Plus by the time she gets back Penny will be gone. :(  I love the mugs and I love my roommates.

P.S. I know we spell Tap. We arranged that way on purpose.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Driving in snow stresses me out to the max. Your little roomy brunch party looks so fun and cute.