Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gingerbread Houses

Friday night we made Gingerbread houses per my request. I love doing festive activities every holiday, and this is one of the Christmas activities that I enjoy doing every year. Thankfully my roommates are awesome and agreed to do it with me. We also invited Ian (my co-chair) who we love having around. Allison bought the house kit to decorate. I always decorate a house... so when I saw the mini village, I decided to get that and do something different. I think they both turned out super cute. I love having them on display. Hooray for Christmas activities and bonding with roommates and friends.




1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

Wow, good job! I can never get my gingerbread houses to stay together for some reason.