Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Friday, January 9, 2009

Strike a pose

While I was home for the Holiday's we had my wonderful brother in law Dan Hixon, who is an amazing photographer, take some grand kid pictures and sister pictures. I bought all the shirts and such for everyone as my Christmas present and I think it turned out pretty nice. I decided everyone looks good in brown and personally it is one of my favorite colors to wear. Anyway... I love the pictures and I love my family. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

3 comments:

newman said...

really cool photos, take it eas, and keep blogging



newman

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

You look so good! I love the pics.

Jennifer said...

Tracy! Those pictures are amazing! You all look so beautiful! What gorgeous sisters! Good job picking out the outfits. So, I haven't checked your blog in a while... that picture on your birthday post of you and Brent with the slippers is like my favorite picture ever! I love it! It is so cute! You look so happy! :-) I can't wait for our dinner party!