Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Cheryl... so here we go!
How to play this game of tag.Post these rules on your blog:

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


3 Joys:- Family, doing activities out in nature, Traveling
3 Fears:- Never getting married, Looking back on my life in regret, Dangerous situations (sometimes I am a wimp ok?)
3 Goals:- Travel all around the world, Getting married in the temple & start a family, continue to try and learn new things
3 Obsessions/Collections:- Pictures, DVD's, Music!
3 Random or surprising facts:- I have spent the night in a cell on Alcatraz, I have a scar on my tongue, I have been gold panning.

Now its your turn.. I tag: Kristy, Jamie, Cody, Abby, Jen

1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I waited to post my answers before I read yours. I'm glad you tagged me actually, and your answers were fun to read.