Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Family Paints with Bob Ross


This was definetly not my first time painting with Bob Ross... but it was for my family. Somehow, I convinced them to want to paint with me on Christmas. So we chose a Winter painting and like always... his 27 minute painting turned into a 2 hour painting session for us.

Here is Bob's painting that we chose to paint with him.


Here is the progression of my painting. Like always... it looks nothing like his. Turns out Winter paintings are hard. I think we all agreed on that. We ended up needing to add green in order to make it look different from the rest of the picture.




Here's how everyone else's painting turned out.





I don't know if anyone else will want to do it again... but it made Kristy want to paint with me once a month! So I am excited about that.



No comments: