Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, January 1, 2018

Meadow Hot Springs



I wanted to start 2018 off right... so I convinced Candice to get up before the sun came up and go to Meadow Hot Springs for Sunrise. Her brothers and their girlfriends wanted to come too... so it was a party.




Yes, we got up super early... but honestly, I was so happy we did. Not only did we get this beautiful sunrise, but we had the hot spring to ourselves. Well... there was one other guy there, but he was awesome and we became friends and he took pictures for us. By the time we got home... we still had the entire day to do other things. I love little exersions like this.  Oh... and Candice and I both wore our new beanies that Jeri gave us for Christmas.






No comments: