Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ice Cream Maker

I went to Smith's a couple of weeks ago to buy food and some other random stuff. While looking around I found this cute little ice cream maker! Just enough for one. That's me! Forever a lone.


So I bought it. It was super cheap and how nice to easily make a small serving of ice cream. It comes with a recipe book... but I didn't even follow it exactly. I didn't have milk because I rarely buy it anymore. I just had almond milk. I did have half and half because I needed it for another recipe, so I threw that in there instead of heavy cream. So it ended up being a healthier ice cream... which.. nothing wrong with that!

It's done in an hour and then you stick it in the freezer until you want to eat it. Since it only makes a little... you can't go overboard eating it until you want to make it again! Kind of perfect for me. ha ha.


Satisfied customer right here!

No comments: