Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Parmesan Zucchini

When you have a TON of zucchini growing in your garden, you need to think of all the ways you can use it. At first I was just making zucchini bread and adding it to my adds... but then I decided to make zucchini sticks & zoodles. This parmesan mix was so delish on BOTH


Mix together:

1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste


If you are putting on zucchini sticks, preheat over to 350 degrees... place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle mixture on top and bake for about 15 minutes. Once it comes out of the oven you can garnish with chopped fresh parsley leaves if you wish. I hate mine with a portobello mushroom with melted cheese on top.


If you are putting on zoodles, drizzle zoodles with olive oil and then put parmesan mixture on top and  cook in frying pan until zoodles look done. I also cooked mine with already cooked shredded chicken.  Doesn't take long at all. Once I put it on my plate I added more parmesan and added some garden tomatoes and avocado (because I believe acovado makes everything taste better. ha ha.



Both were deliciouse. Both I would recommend.

No comments: