Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cruise to Baja Mexico


I went on a cruise with 7 other girls from April 14th - 19th , 2008 and it was one of the best vacations of my life! I had a blast. The whole trip was full of funny moments and relaxing and amazing food, fun entertainment, adventures, trying new things, we didn't have to worry about anything and most of all... we had so much fun together. It was all of our first time on a cruise, which made it that much more exciting. I loved it so much I am planning my next one. I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the cruise. Although it may seem like I am posting a lot.... remember this, I made a book of all of our pictures, and it ended up being 88 pages long. And I didn't even put all of the pictures in. So really... this is just a few. :o)

Here I am with the captain and his crew on the formal night (which is the Captain's welcome aboard dinner). Everyone had so much fun dressing up in their formals and helping everyone else get all fancy with the hair and make up.Aw yes. And my favorite photographer Luka, from Croatia.
I just loved his accent and thought he was so cute. Don't you think he looks like AC Slater from Save By the Bell? Anyway... maybe I had a little crush on him. Too bad his roommate told me he was gay, and now that we are facebook friends, I think I believe him as much as I was in denial on the cruise. We saw lots of Luka and he had his set right out of where we were doing karaoke one night, so I might have dedicated a song to him. He loved it, he said nobody had ever sung to him before on the cruise. I sang "You make me feel like a Natural Woman" which I guess is funny since he is gay. Oh well, gotta have your fun on the cruise. One of our favorite parts of the cruise was eating at the diner.Our waiters were amazing. They would sing and dance for us and even make animals and things out of our napkins. They quickly learned that we didn't drink and would bring us hot chocolate every night and straws for our water. Our last night there, it was hard to say goodbye to this good life; ha ha.



Nicole and I eating French Onion Soup and then trying escargot for the first time.

The rest of the pictures are either in Cabo San Lucas or
Ensenada Mexico. It was a blast, we went kayaking, snorkeling, and parasailing, which I was very scared to do, but was so glad I did it. It really was an amazing trip!

2 comments:

US... said...

how much fun. Your looked so cool. I wanna go. :)

Cheryl said...

I am so glad to see pics from you cruise! I'd love to see you 88 page book some time. Luka is pretty cute...why is he gay? Anyway, I agree about hitting Vegas again. It would be so much fun.