Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, May 4, 2009

Cruise Girls

We had a cruise reunion dinner yesterday. Before the cruise... I knew most of the girls, but I didn't feel as close to them as I did after. We still all think it was one of the best vacations we have ever taken... so care free... so fun.... escape from reality... fun activities... beautiful location, I can't say enough how much we loved it. So we get together and we reminisce. ha ha... these girls are a blast and I love them. Corinne is in the picture with us but didn't go on the cruise with us, but she wanted to. And we are missing Kirsten and Emily's sister Jenny and Amy, but lets be honest, we didn't really spend that much time with Amy on the cruise anyway because she was always off doing her own thing. ANYWAYS.... good times!
2008

A year earlier.... we had all gotten together to have dinner because after a month of being home from the cruise... we were missing it terribly and we were missing each other.
2009

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think we get hotter every year. Good times!

Tracy said...

I think your right!