Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Because


This last week at work was a little busier than normal because every three months at Novell they have Quarter End, so we have to stay a little later because everyone is trying to get their contracts processed before the last day of the month. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be from how they talked about it... although I am sure July's will be much worse, and we got free meals and they try to make the longer hours bearable. But this last Friday, after that was all over... I got up and got ready for work and came down the stairs about to leave and saw the roses and card on the table. They were for me! I was so surprised. Why? Just because Brent had not seen me in a couple days and it had been a little busier at work so Brent wanted me to know he was thinking of me. I could have cried it was so sweet and thoughtful. I really don't know what I did to deserve him, but I am so thankful I found him. He is so amazing. Again.... I am so glad I found my best friend and get to spend the rest of my life with him, and I am thankful to his parents for raising such an amazing young man.
P.S. The Chocolates he saved for me from our date that we went to see the Orchestra... after we all went to this amazing chocolate store in SLC, but I was on my diet, so I couldn't have any and I was having a hard time with it because I love chocolate, so secretly he bought me some and saved it for me until I was off my diet. :o)

6 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

Trace- this is so cute! glad you're happy and well.

THE LIZARD'S said...

nice flowers..guess he is trying to make you a morning person wiht all these special morning surprises...huh? ps. got anymore of that chocolate???

Desiree said...

Love the roses. They're all stripey looking. I've never seen that but they look super cool. And I cannot believe he bought you chocolates that night and saved them! That's SO thoughtful. :)

Cheryl said...

Wow, so we now all Officially know how fantastic Brent it! That is so Sweet! Brent, we are all so glad you're showing our Tracy such love!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

That is so cute!!

jamie hixon said...

Wow, Tracy. What a keeper he is.