Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, November 24, 2008

Scarf Season!

One night after work, my co-worker Ashley and my boss Rachel and I all went to the mall. I went with the intent of getting Christmas Shopping done... but that did not happen. We went into the store "DEB" and we all fell in love with these shirts that came with a scarf... so we all decided to buy one and wear them the next day at work. Which is totally middle school.. but whatever. We played it off that we did not do it on purpose, in fact that we didn't even know that we all had the same shirts and such and people actually believed us. It was pretty awesome. :o)

3 comments:

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

Can I just say SO CUTE! I love them. I hope you have a good holiday!

jamie hixon said...

Pretty cute! I love scarf season. It is totally getting cold in SB.

Shawntel said...

These are super cute shirts and scarfs! You guys look great!