Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ice Skating

This only happens once a year for me. Let's be honest... I grew up in a beach town, so I am not the best ice skater. It is a little bit embarrassing for me to get out there. It is cold, and you just go around in a circle and the skates hurt my ankles... not as easy as roller blading. I don't know if it is because I went with Brent, but this was the most fun I have ever had ice skating. The boys sure made it fun. I fell for the first time... and it kind of hurt, but overall, it was a lot of fun and it helped that I got different kind of skates so my ankles did not hurt as much. Slowing I am getting into the Winter Season and trying to have fun instead of getting depressed. After ice skating, we went and got some amazing hot chocolate at Borders. It was a really fun date.

5 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

"Who knows what the tide could bring".....it brought Brent!

Chrissy said...

I loved seeing your blogg. I wish I could have been at the wedding... you all look to beautiful.

Chrissy

jamie hixon said...

This looks fun! I've still never been ice skating.

Cheryl said...

I love ice skating, if you two are up for it again sometime...Ryan and I've never done it together. As always, I love the pictures

A Cheatham said...

Dude you guys are so cute I can't get over it! And who was that other guy? He has a twin in my WARD!