Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

After attending Dan Christensen's wedding (Brent and Brian's uncle) which was in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, we went around Temple Square and looked at the lights and got a few pictures. It was beautiful. I had not been to see them in a couple of years, so I was excited. It was pretty crowded (lots and lots of couples) but I did not care. It was great fun. Here are some of the pictures we took. In case you are wondering who the other couple is with Brent and I... it is his brother Brian and his girlfriend Liisa Hancock (yes there are supposed to be two ii in her name)

6 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Brent is a cuddler isn't he? So sweet...

Nicole said...

You guys look SSSOOOOO cute together. And might I add that when you guys came to dinner, it was so obvious that he was so into you. Loved it!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

you guys are so cute together how fun

Katie Houston said...

Hi, Tracy! I found your blog link on Holly's blog. You look very happy! I'm happy for you to have found someone wonderful. I am going to see the lights tonight with my ward and I can't wait. That really helps make things feel like Christmas!

Cheryl said...

I love the pic of you two in front to the pink lights! So perfect.

g-ma-ma said...

Hi Tracy

I really enjoyed your blog. You look so happy and I love the picture of you and your boy friend. You have such a nice family.

Love, Jim Mount