Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Monica and Ben

This weekend we doubled with one of my very good friends Monica. She was one of my first friends when I moved to Utah, along with Abby. Monica and I were either roommates or neighbors for 4 years... so you can just imagine all the good times we had together, we did a lot of crazy things and went on a lot of awesome adventures. I might have to do a blog post of Tracy and Monica adventures. mm... that is a good idea. Stay tuned for that one. Anyway, she got married in November and we finally made time to double. Friday we went out to dinner and then roasted marshmallow's over Brent's fire place and made smore's with Reese's peanut butter cup. Then we invited them over to our Sunday dinner. They are such a fun couple. I think will do lots more with them in the future.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your scarf! The colors are so great on you! Hey now that it's warming up, we should do an outside date!

Lynette Mills said...

Was this part of your two days of eating junk? Have you started the long starve?

Tracy said...

This was my first day of eating junk, today was my first day of the long starve. Today was ruff... I was sick.

THE LIZARD'S said...

this is , once again... a very cute pic! luv you two and i dont even know brent yet! HA!. I crack myself up..

MoNiCa! said...

T-rac! Love the pic of the S'MORE! HEHE. And having a blog of all our adventures is not a half bad idea! We have MANY!!!!!!