Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures

My roommate Ashlee came up to me the other day and said "Hey, Pam wants a new facebook profile picture and...." I didn't even let her finish before I said I would do her hair and make up and take her pictures. I told Ashlee I would for her too, if she wanted. They were excited, so I was happy to do it. So this last Saturday, that is what I spent my afternoon doing... make up, hair and taking pictures. I have photo shopped a few of my favorites of the pictures I took. And while I am doing the post... I thought I would put one of my favorites of my friend Monica's engagement pictures that I took this last Summer. P.S. I don't know why people come to me like I am a professional photographer and even know what I am doing. But I think it is fun to try it out. I would love to learn more about photography. And if I really get into it... I will invest in a more expensive camera. For now... these were just taken with my little Cannon Powershot. Not too bad. Monica & Ben Pam

6 comments:

whitty said...

You didn't mention the part about me and Pam being the craft project of the week:) Tee hee! You're a natural, Tracy. It's like the camera is an extension of your eye :) Seriously, though. You've got the gift! Love the pics. I believe they will land me a date...sometime...in the future. Here's to hopin'!

Shawntel said...

This pictures turned out great! Really Tracy, you could do anything crafty or artistic and it turns out fabulous!

Desiree said...

People ask you because you're so great at it. I LOVE the engagements. SO precious. Great work.

Jessica Stark said...

I think I know Pam. Did she go to Utah State or is she from SB? I think she was in my program at school or something. Hmm..let me know!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, I found your blog. Great pictures. I didn't know you took that one of Ashlee, totally thought it was professional (I guess it was, because you took it.)

Alli said...

You are amazing! I love your blog, it looks wonderful. Great photographer as well!