Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Boys are Back in Town!

If any of you know me very well... you will know these boys are a big part of my life. Now we all live apart in different states... but these boys are still very dear friends to me. We met about 5 years ago when I dated their roommate Scott. Scott and I obviously didn't work out, but I did become best friends with his roommates. So we left Scott behind and me, Brad, Steve and Nate all moved from the Riviera apartments over to the Devonshire together. We did EVERYTHING together for those two years. They were my home away from home. We had so much fun together. I care for them very much. Since then Brad moved to NYC, Steve moved to California (Bay Area) and Nate and I are still in Provo.... in fact Nate is the one that got me my job at Novell (Thank you Nate!). But we still all keep in touch and every time Brad or Steve come to town... we always get together. And I have gone to visit both Steve and Brad over the past couple of years. It has been so fun. Brad and Steve go on rock climbing trips together... so this last weekend they were in town on their way to go rock climbing. So we got together. Brad skipped out on our dinner, but at least he came and visited me that morning. It is always so good to see them and it brings back so many good memories.
2004

2005

2006


2007

2008

They ALWAYS give me zerberts everytime they see me. I can't avoid them. This is something they have done since the beginning when we became good friends.

2009

4 comments:

Desiree said...

That's so great that you guys have remained so close. I love keeping in touch with old friends. "Make new friends and keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." I TOTALLY live by that! :)

jamie hixon said...

Pretty dress (09)!! You look like you have so much fun with them.

Lynette Mills said...

Wish you had a new picture of Brad...it's fun to compare the pictures over the years. Nate really looks different with his weight loss.
Glad you all got together.

Lynette Mills said...

Never mind...there is a new one of Brad...silly me