Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gone Fishin

I always look forward to Friday, everyone does. But I don't look forward to it just because it is the weekend, mostly I am excited to spend more time with Brent. Our date nights are the best part of my week. On Friday, Brent and I went fishing in the Provo River. Brent loves fishing and I really can't believe this summer is almost gone and this is the first time we have been. We went several times last summer. The first time we ever went fishing together last summer Brent told me he wanted to buy me some waders so I could fish out in the water with him. When Brent came to pick me up he had bought some waders for me. He is such a sweetie. I felt like a hard core fisherman. Too bad we didn't catch anything. We had a couple bites though. We will just have to go again. We still had fun though... then again as long as Brent is around, anything is fun.

5 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Who set the camera and then ran out into the water to get into the picture? Or did you find a fellow fisherman to take it? Love you in waders Tracy!

Tracy said...

Brent set the camera up and then ran into the water... but we were pretty close to the shore, so it wasn't that big of deal. The waders are big on me.... but they are pretty cool. Brent got a real kick out of seeing me in them. His dream come true.

Desiree said...

Lookin hot and oh, so fishing hard core in your very own pair of waders. :) Love it!

jamie hixon said...

Oh my cuteness. I never thought I would say this to anyone, but Tracy, you looks really good in waders!

THE LIZARD'S said...

Who knew WADERS would be so fashionable??? Maybe its just you! I want a pair too... fishing IN water and staying dry? Nice!