Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant!

I just love my nieces and nephews to death! Today is Grant's first birthday! He is just so adorable. I love his laugh and his cute little smile and how much fun he has with his sisters. And it is so cute to see how much they love him too. My sister invited me over for a little birthday party for Grant tonight so Brent and I went over and we had so much fun over there. It makes me excited to have kids one day. Grant loved opening his presents, but even more than that he loved eating cake! In our family it is tradition that on your first birthday you get your own cake all to yourself. It is so fun to watch how each child reacts to this. Grant did not hold back. He could hardly even wait for the candle to be blown out. He is such a cutie and I love him. Here are some pictures from the party.
Reanne dressed Grant up for the party.
Happy Birthday Grantinator! I love you!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I love the headband and the boa. So cute! He's one! My neice just had her first birthday on the 11th. One year olds are SO stinkin A-Dorable! Glad you had a good time at the party. Super cute!

Lynette Mills said...

So wish I could have been there....thanks for posting Tracy.