Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Melting Pot


Last Saturday, Desiree and Chuck put together a group date in SLC. We had dessert at The Melting Pot and then played Rock Band at their house after. I was really excited about The Melting Pot. I like fondue and I think that is such a cool idea for a restaurant even though it is kind of expensive. Since we just had dessert, I would love to go back sometime and try the other courses of fondue.

Each couple gets a plate a dippers... which included; rice krispe treats, brownies, cheesecake, marshmallows, banana's, strawberries and short cake.


We then chose two different chocolate fondues from the menu. First, dark chocolate with peanut butter swirl - which is the original & The Flaming Turtle... which had milk chocolate, nuts and caramel. Both equally delicious.



Here is the group that went. It is always nice to spend time with friends. :o)

3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I have always wanted to go to the Melting Pot, how fun!

Desiree said...

I heart the melting pot. It's so good. It is expensive, but great for special occasions, and going out with friends. :)

THE LIZARD'S said...

Oh, I've been there...well to the one here in my town and it was SO GOOD. I just ate the strawberries and rice crispy treats without the chocolate but I had the cheese before that with bread and YUMMY!!!! sad though..the one here closed down.