Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stewart Falls



This summer our family home evening activities have actually been pretty fun, which is a nice change from what it was over the year. This last Monday we hiked to Stewart Falls, which is by Aspen Grove for those who don't know where it is (and know where Aspen Grove is). It was a great idea to hike for FHE. The planning of the hike on the other hand was pretty poor. Hiking in was fine, but we didn't leave early enough... so by the time we were hiking our two miles back, we could hardly see a thing. The moon was even bright out. It made the hike back not so enjoyable. Once we got there we took a couple pictures and turned right back because we knew i was going to be dark. You can't even see the waterfall in our pictures because it was too dark. Sad. I brightened up the picture of me and my roommate Ashlee so you could kind of see the water. The picture with Brent... there was no chance, so I just cropped it. Overall it was still a good idea and we all had fun.

People gave me a hard time because I hiked in flip flops. I was fine... just got a little dirty is all.



Here is what the falls look like during the day.

2 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

Looks like a lovely hike. I look forward to one day being able to hike the trails of Utah.

whitty said...

The feet pic is my favorite :)