Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Day in the Unitas with Drew


I was itching to go outside and Drew had never been to the Uintas. So... we decided to take a day trip up there. It was a beautiful day.

Something that I appreciate adventuring with Drew, is that he love photography like I do. So we both took our time and took pictures and just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings.

I had been to Provo River Falls before.. but never explored down the River from the Falls. It's beautiful.





I also brought 2 hammocks so that we could kick back and relax by the lake while we were there. Drew had never hammocked before! Can you believe that? Well, he loved it. I'm pretty sure that he wants a hammock now.




After we explored and relaxed and took lots of pictures... the sun went down and we decided to head home. So happy to have Drew as my co-worker and now friend and sometimes nature/photography buddy and so glad that he wanted to explore the Unitas with me.





No comments: