Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Day hike to Lake Mary


I was able to take the day off of work today, sooooo I decided to drive up to Big Cottonwood Canyon and hike to Lake Mary by myself.

It was nice because there were not many people around since it was a week day in the middle of the day. Sure I would rather hike with someone... but it was nice to go at my own pace and stop and take pictures and lay out on a rock at the lake. Just relax and enjoy the peace and quite. I even ran into some little critters. I also tried to catch the last of the wildflowers. Yep... they are on their way out and it makes me a little sad. I'm always sad when summer comes to an end.






Great day off of work. Love being outside.

No comments: