Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Punch Brothers & I'm With Her Concert


I love Bluegrass music. So does Heather. One of her favorite Bands is the Punch Brothers. I had never heard of them before Heather mentioned them. I am however familiar with Nickel Creek. I LOVE them and the main guy that is in and started Punch Brothers is from Nickel Creek. They band that opened for them (I'm with her) one of those girls also comes from Nickel Creek. So obviously I was going to love it. I REALLY loved I'm with Her. They reminded me a lot of the Wailing Jenny's who I also love a lot.


Needless to say, this was an awesome concert. I love outdoors venues for concerts in the Summer. I had never been to this one in Park City, but such a great scene to sit an experience a great concert.




I'm so glad that Heather not only invited me but treated me to the concert. She is the best. We had so much fun while soaking in some great bluegrass. Oh how I love summer. I love summer because of nights like this. I had my favorite numbers and I recorded some and was going to post here... but I'm not gonna. You should just look them up because they are great.



No comments: