Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, August 21, 2017

Total Solar Eclipse


I don't know why, but I thought this eclipse was going to be like the last one I saw. However it wasn't. If I would have known the difference between the Eclipse's I would have traveled to Idaho to watch this one.... but I'm dumb and treated it like any other day and went to work. What a mistake.

I did however go full Tracy style and dress for the occasion. AKA I wore my moon shirt.


Work did give us glasses and made a party (ish) out of watch the big event. So my team all went outside... along with a lot of the rest of the company that was around to watch as the time got closer to the totality of the eclipse which for us in Utah was at 90% I think.


Although the temperature became cooler and the lighting did get a little weird/darker... it wasn't anything like I heard it was in the states of complete totality where it got dark like night time and got a lot cooler outside. My sister, Jamie and brother in law, Dan made the trip to Idaho to see it. I really with I would have also. Here is the picture Dan got in Idaho.


Here is the picture I got here in Utah.


Yep... I know... pretty lame. I guess that means I will just have to travel to the next one. At least my co-workers and I had some fun. And yes, we listened to Total Eclipse of the Sun while it was happening.



No comments: