Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, August 3, 2017

We Love You Sally Carmichael



I had never heard of this movie (maybe because it was filmed in Utah) but Heather new the lead actor from back home and had bought tickets and asked me if I would go with her... and like everything she invites me to, I said yes.

I had pretty low expectations for this movie because of it being low budget with actors I didn't know and filmed mostly in Provo. However... it was kind of cute and not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am also pretty easily entertained and my expectation were PRETTY low. Ha ha. Turns out my friend Stacey was in it as well for a couple of scenes. I had no idea... probably because Stacey and I don't really talk or hang out anymore.

Anyway, it as a fun little movie and always fun to hang out with Heather.


No comments: