Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby Gwen



Another great thing about me being in Arizona for Christmas break is that I FINALLY got to meet my newest niece Gwendolyn Hixon. Gwen was born on November 19th, 2009... she came early. She is the sweetest thing ever and it makes me so happy to hold her. I have no idea when I will ever get married and be able to have children of my own, so THANK GOODNESS I have six nieces and nephews to love... and adorable ones at that. Gwen is so sweet and has given me lots of smiles and hardly even cries. Every addition to the family is so exciting and I just LOVE Gwen! P.S. The picture of me holding Gwen, she is wearing the dress I bought her. Can't see it very well... but it is really cute.

4 comments:

Katie Houston said...

She's so sweet!!

Desiree said...

She is precious.

jamie hixon said...

She will grow up loving her Aunt Tracy just like Asher.

Chalyce said...

I remember the dress, it looks great on her.