Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Once you go Mac, you can't go back...


After talking about it for about 2 years... I finally did it, I broke down and bought a Macbook Pro. So far I am loving it. My awesome brother in law Dan helped me pick it out and then my other awesome brother in law Jess helped me buy it online with his student discount. I am still learning... but so far I am loving all the features. I am pretty excited to learn to use Garage Band... maybe I will be motivated to write music again. I have a digital piano... so this could be a beautiful new hobby. Also excited to get into photo editing and video editing. I am hoping this can be a very useful thing to learn for many future projects. Anyway, I'm excited for my new purchase. Thank you Novell for my 1500 dollar bonus. :o)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

welcome to the world of mac.

Kayleigh said...

Aaahh, I'm SO jealous! I've been wanting a Mac too, but I don't have the money. I bought a 40' TV instead on Black Friday.

rachel v. said...

yay! I looooove macs, enjoy :) I hope it is perfect for all of your creative endavors

politicchic6 said...

NOOOOO!!! I am a mac hater. I heart my pc. You know those lame stickers people have on their car to represent their families? Alan wanted to have an apple sticker, then a pc sticker, then little apple stickers. I put my foot down on that one.

Caytlin said...

YAY!!! I LOVE mine. I just got the cord to connect my digital piano to it for Garage Band. We got the USB/MIDI cable way cheap on Ebay. Here's one on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Converter-Music-Keyboard-Window/dp/B0017H4EBG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1260938373&sr=8-1

Shop around. They're super cheap if you find the right one.