Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween 2015

I didn't dress up this year for Halloween. Nor did I go to any parties. I worked a lot of hours at work this week and just didn't get into this year which is SO WEIRD for me because I LOVE Halloween and dressing up. So... at least I got to dress up for that music video. That is what I am counting for my costume this year. I can do that right? You have already seen the costume, but here it is again.


You know I love showing off my cute nieces and nephews though. So... here is how they were all dressed this year.

The Hixon Kids.





The Wrenn Kids.


The Bourgeous kids.


I LOVE that Reanne and Jess dressed up together this year together. Father daughter Nerd costumes. How cute are they? They played off their braces that they got together. Love it.


1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

I think your Meleficant is AWESOME! Seriously, amazing. And all the kids looked so cute this year.