Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Visit with JaLayne

I made a spontaneous to Rexburg this weekend. I am staying with Holly, but while here, I also HAD to see JaLayne. We were so close when we were in school together. I was so excited to see her.

When we were talking I figured out that the first and only other time I had been to Rexburg was for JaLayne's wedding. Well... that was 11 years ago. JaLayne and her husband now have 4 kids. Yikes! It's been too long. Our visit was SUPER short, but I would rather have a little time than no time.

We decided that it CAN NOT be that long until we see each other next. She invited me back to go horse back riding. I think I will take her up on that. Love this girl. We looked crappy... but we had to get a picture.

Here we are together 11 years ago.



And now.


2 comments:

Logan said...

JaLayne!!! Yes. Glad she is doing well and that you got to visit.

jamie hixon said...

You guys look great, and those photos can't possibly be 11 years apart... you both look like you haven't aged a day.