Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2011

R.I.P.

I am staring at an empty bowl. It makes me sad. Poor Pepe... I am not really sure where I went wrong. Things started off so positive (Hot Rod Quote) and then he started to... well... he started to struggle with anorexia. I thought getting him a different type of food to eat would help, but he still wouldn't eat. In fact, he went weeks without eating. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. I cleaned his bowl and put fresh water in, I continued to try and feed him... but he eventually just withered away. Today I had to flush him down the toilet.

I wish I knew what I did wrong. Maybe he was already sick when I bought him? Maybe he was depressed? I know it is not because he doesn't like his bowl, because it is a pretty legit bowl. Maybe I suck at taking care of Beta Fish? Maybe I was gone too much and he missed me too much that he couldn't handle it? Maybe he didn't like his name?

I don't know the reason, but I think I will give the Beta Fish Business another go. I mean... they are supposed to be easy to take care of. Maybe I will go and try and find his brother and hope that he is just as pretty.

Rest in peace Pepe


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha! Well i think first of all problem one is you named him Pepe...which just sounds like pee pee. But from what i can see in the picture his bowl was legit, maybe he had lost his dad and was trying to get back to the ocean by going on a fast and hoping he could fake dead and have you flush him back to his family! But PS all kidding aside...how could you kill a beta fish? they are supposed to be the easiest ones of all!! man ;)

Lori said...

I was never to good with fish either :) we will need to talk to Kristy and Jess for some tips!

jamie hixon said...

At least he's not a chicken. I heard they really reek when they die.