Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dinner with Mo & Nat

Friday night I was SOOOOO happy to get together with my good friends and old roommates Monica and Natalie. Monica was one of my first friends when I moved to Utah 8 years ago. We lived with or by each other for the first 4 years and have remained good friends since. Natalie and I met through Monica and we became good friends when we became roommates. I had not seen Natalie in at least a couple of years. Natalie is now married and Monica is now pregnant. It was so great to see them both and catch up on each other's lives. I hope we do it more often. Love these girls.

Here we are when we were roommates in 06/07. We had so much fun.


Here we are at dinner. From the looks of Monica's "To-Go" Box's you would wonder if she ate anything.... but we all ate a lot.

*In case you are wondering, I used my "retro camera" on my phone to take these pics*





2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Fun times, I'm sure.
I haven't been out to dinner in a long time.
I can't believe that Monica's preggo! Crazy town.

MoNiCa! said...

It was so good to see you!....has it really been 8 years? I've been in Utah too long...and I have been telling people for the past 3 years that I have been here 5 years ;)oops! Let's do it again soon!