Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goodbye Gypsy

They gave me 8 days longer with my background than they said they would. They let me hold on just a little bit longer to the background that I love. Now I have to say Goodbye to Gypsy (name of my background) and put something in its place so you could read my blog..... until I find something else that I love. I will be pondering a new look for my blog.



I will miss you Gypsy!

3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

Um, find a new one soon... your current background has math on it.

Lori said...

I guess i need to do the same... although, they didn't give me any warning like they did for you. That's not fair!

Tracy said...

Oh but they did Lori. They warned everyone that they were switching servers.... they had a little banner sign at the top of your blog for almost a month. At least your background is still available... mine was not, which is why I had to choose a new one. I can help you get it back if you need me.