Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 371

The week continued with the Wishart Crew. I have already blogged about all of our activities... it was mostly just running around all the kids to where they needed to be... but the bigger activities I already blogged about. It was nice to spend some quality time with Lisa and I got some quality time with my Aunt Brenda  too. It wasn't a lot of one on one time since she has 9 kids... one of which is a year old, but that being said, we got a lot of time to chat. I even went to her personal trainer with her and her friend to work out with them. Nothing new for me.  I also had fun hanging out with her kids. The younger ones drew me pictures and wrote me cute notes. Especially for Easter. Kaytlin gave up her room for me to stay in while I was there... and the older boys think I am the coolest. They follow me on Instagram and had lots of questions about my travels and adventures. One of the twins gave the prayer for Easter dinner and said they were so thankful for their AMAZING cousin Tracy in town. That made me feel good. I don't know how amazing I am... but it is nice to be looked up to especially when I get down on myself so easily. Great visit. Lisa had been asking me to come for a while and always gave me a hard time for visiting Trav twice before visiting her. So it was long overdue. Now Trav says it's his turn again. :)

Uncle Carl took me back to the airport Monday night and I was back in Utah shortly after. It was funny... Carl is definitely a worrier and kept asking me all of these questions about if I remembered this or that on the way to the airport. I tried not to laugh. I don't think he has any idea how much I travel and domestic travel I don't even give a second thought to. Stacey at text me earlier that day sending me something funny that reminded him of our trip, so I asked him if he would pick me up since it was midnight that I was getting in. I know he is a night owl like me. He is the best and told me he would because he was free later and it would give us a little bit of time to hang out and chat and catch up. I will take quality Stacey time when I can get it. It isn't very often, especially this time of year. So that was a fun ride home from the airport. Stacey and I always have fun together.

Tuesday it was back to work and then I just rested when I got home.

Wednesday after work I got together with Desiree. I'm so glad that we take time to get together every couple of months or so. This time we went out for Sushi and then went back to her house and did facials. She is trying to get me to take better care of my skin since all I do it wash it off in the shower. Ha ha. I have been extremely lucky with SUPER nice skin that I haven't had to do much with and has kept me looking pretty young. Anyway... we had fun catching up as we always do. She is such a great friend that I have been lucky to have in my life the last 9 years.

That brings me to today. It was work until I went home and did laundry and cleaned and the things I do when I get back from trips and am settling back in. Nothing too exciting. It was nice to get out of town for a few days. Here's to another week.

No comments: