Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 372

Friday Candice and I convinced the boss to see a movie. So we snuck out a few minutes early and had Candice's mom meet us at the theater and we went to see "Going in Style" which was funny and cute and we all liked it. Great way to start off the weekend.

Saturday I got some quality time with my good friend Daniel. It had been a while since we had hung out and caught up... so we decided it was time. So we went out to lunch at Red Robin and then since we were at the mall we decided to catch a movie as well. We went to see a movie that we both had never heard of which is always a risk. ha ha... This one was called Phoenix Forgotten. Weird, but entertaining.

After time with Daniel I went to go get my car cleaned inside and out. Which I LOVE when I get my car cleaned. I'm such a neat freak. I hate having a dirty car.

Then I was off to the Tulip Festival with Rachel and Justine. Had a great time. We went right before it closed so we couldn't take our time, but we made it around the entire gardens. I already blogged about that so I won't talk too much more about that.  The rest of the night I just hung out with Rachel since Justine had to head back home. We just got something to eat and chilled at her place.

Sunday was church and then dinner with the family. Desiree stopped by to visit real quick to say hi and then my mom and sister and I made our April cards. Our nice little tradition. I already blogged about that too... so moving on.

Monday I got my hair done. I already blogged about that too. All I have to say about that is I LOVE it. Way more than I thought I would. Nicole... she is SO good.

Oh! I forgot to mention that when I got back from California visiting my cousin, I came home to an Easter gift from my visiting teachers! How sweet are they? Tulips and a chocolate bunny. I tell you what... I don't love my new ward, but my visiting teachers are the best part of it. They are the reason I started going back to church and to my new ward. They are awesome.


Wednesday was the start of Quarter End. You know how Quarter end goes. A lot of late nights at work and stuffing my face with food that work provides for me. I worked until 7 and then I went to the Trolly in Springvilley for a goodbye dinner for my friend Ian who was off for the summer for the NBA program. So the friends got together and it was a good time and I was glad I was able to go because during quarter end... I'm never sure what I will be able to do after work. I don't count on anything, so I was super happy that I could go.

Thursday I worked until 8:30 and that was the end of another week!


No comments: