Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Tulip Festival - Take 3


I went to the Tulip Festival yesterday with Rachel and Justine. This is my 3rd time going to this overpriced but beautiful festival. My first time going was actually in 2010 with Rachel and a couple of other friends. So nice that Rachel and I have reconnected.  It was Justine's first time. Always a fun way to enjoy spring. I love tulips.

Ready for an overload of Tulip/Flower pictures? Here they come! There are so many pretty ones that I had a hard time choosing.









Garden of Origami cranes. This was my cup of tea since origami cranes are kind of my thing. When I saw this I decided that I want to do this for my wedding one day.



Had to get some pictures with the girls even though Rachel hates being in pictures.






My absolute favorite part of the garden? The picture below... and that is where I will end. Until next time Tulip Festival. You were great.


No comments: