Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 380

Picking up where I left off...

Friday night after work I headed up to the cabin at Sundance to hang out with my cousins one more time before Lisa and her family left. We had a great time as always. Love spending time with my cousins. So sad that they are leaving and that I don't get to see them more often.

Saturday my good friend and neighbor, Josh, called me up in the morning and asked me if I wanted to lay out at the Provo Rec pool with him. I of course said yes because I love hanging out and talking with Josh and I need to get some color on my super white skin. We were just there for a couple of hours, but I definitely need to keep doing that the rest of the summer. I hope it becomes a regular thing.


Later on... I went over to my parents house and decided to Paint with Bob Ross with Jamie and Dan. It is WAY harder than it looks. Although this was my second time doing it... I felt like this time was harder than the first time. Anyway, I already blogged about that so, no need to say more.

Sunday was fathers day. So at family dinner, we of course celebrated all of the fathers. My dad doesn't like the attention of fathers day or his birthday... or maybe he does but just doesn't know how to take the praise... but he is awesome and I am lucky to have him as my dad.

Monday after work I met up with my family. We went and got Cafe Rio and then went to Mapleton Park for a free concert. I guess Mapleton does a free concert series every Monday night for the month of June. Pretty awesome. It was a good concert too. We all enjoyed it. Plus... I just love summer nights. It is lighter longer and the perfect temperature. Plus I was eating good food and with my family. It was a great Monday night. And my last night with Jamie and her family before they headed back home to Arizona.

Tuesday after work... I went grocery shopping (my least favorite chore. Yuck! Then I went and watching the sunset... which is one of my favorite activities... so I guess they balanced each other out. Ha ha.

I didn't do much Wednesday besides work... so....

That leaves me to today. I of course spent the day at work.. Then Candice, Drew and I went to the food truck round up. I LOVE the round up. I got Sushi and Art City Donuts (which we were all very excited about) and then went to eat while we watched the sunset. Now THAT is a great night. I sure love to eat good food. I wish it didn't make me fat. Guess life can't always go the way you want it to.


1 comment: