Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Confessions of a Brunette on the Internet 381

Nothing too exciting this week...

Friday I got dinner and watched the sunset with Rachel and then just watched movies at her house like we usually do.

Saturday I also hung out with Rachel. We went to the farmers market and then went up to Midway to get some fancy cheese at a cheese factory that I never knew about... but boy is it good! Then we got lunch and then decided to go to a movie. Went and saw the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie. I'm not obsessed with those movies like other people... but I like them. Plus, I like looking at Chris Pratt.

Sunday was the usual... Sunday dinner at the families, Dale and Teresa came over to hang out. I always love when they come over. They are so fun to talk to and hang out with.

Monday after work I got my hair done by the fabulous Nicole. She is the best. Except this is the first time I left and she wasn't happy with my hair.. so I am going back in a couple of weeks to have her do it again. She felt a lot more bad about it then I did. I love hang out with her regardless.

Tuesday after work... I got my eyelashes filled by the fabulous Natalie. Just a week of pampering myself I guess. It just worked out that way. Always feels nice. I feel like a new woman.

After getting my lashes filled I headed over to Dave and Heather's to watch the Bachelorette with them. I love watching that show with other people. It is way more fun than watching by myself. I like making fun of it with other people. Plus it is an excuse to see my cousins.

That brings me to today.... after work my visiting teacher came to see me. Lindsay... she is the best. Love when she comes and visits. After she left, I went to the food truck round up with Drew. We love getting our art city donuts.  Kyle was also having his birthday dinner that night and wanted all of his friends to wear white and then he wore black. Kind of strange, but Kyle loves being popular and the center of attention. I didn't want to eat with his HUGE model crew, but I did stop by and talk to the people I knew there and of course gave him and hug and said happy birthday so that he knows I care and was there. Then I went back to hanging out with Drew. We talked until midnight I think. We can just talk and talk and talk ... especially about work and people and what is going on and our opinions about things. It is nice. Drew has become a really good friend and I appreciate that. This is the first year in all the years that I have worked there (7 years) that I have had good friends that I hang out with outside of work and that are around my age. It is great.

Anyway... that was my week.

No comments: