Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, June 11, 2017

First Fireworks of the Summer


Even though I ran the half marathon in the morning and was pretty tired...  I LOVE fireworks... and didn't want to miss the first fireworks of the summer. I go to Summerfest in Orem every year. I didn't want to miss it this year. Thankfully Kyle wanted to go as well.

So we went and ran into people we knew and socialized and found a place to sit and watch the fireworks. We found a place away from the crowd and were laying right under them. We even had firework pieces falling on us. Ha! I love it. I Love fireworks and I LOVE summer!!!





1 comment:

jamie hixon said...

It is hard to get good pictures of fireworks, but you did it! That looks like a blast. (haha)