Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Marrakesh, Morocco


Last couple of days in Morocco was spent in Marrakesh. What an incredible city! It was so hot that I could hardly stand it... I just wanted to swim in a cold pool (which we did at our hotel). Also got a Moroccan Hammam (body scrub) on our last day.



First thing we did though was go to these beautiful gardens in the middle of the city. I love it.




Then we spent a lot of time exploring the markets. Oh my goodness... I could spend so much time and so much money in the markets. I'm so glad that I packed so light for this trip because I PACKED my backpack FULL of cool stuff. I brought back a rug, leather sandals, a hand made hand painted ceramic bowl, a ring, spices & tea, clothes, oil skin & hair treatment, a hand crafted designed metal candle holder, a blanket... all the goods. I could have bought so much more if I would have had more room and endless amounts of money. Even if you don't buy anything... just walking around the markets is a feast for the eyes.










Had a blast with the group that I was with when I was in Morocco. Especially my travel buddy Denise. Was going to be sad not to see them everyday anymore.




Morocco... I hope we meet again someday. I didn't get enough.



No comments: