Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Utah State Fair



My good friend Sarah always celebrates her birthday with her girlfriends. I love that. I also love that I am always invited. It makes me feel good that she always thinks about me. As long as she keeps inviting me, I will come. :)

This year she had her friends all meet up at the Utah State Fair. I am not big into the fair, but it is kind of a fun summer thing to do. I hate rides, but I love the atmosphere. So even though I knew I wouldn't know any of the other girls... I decided to go, because I love and wanted to be there for Sarah on her birthday.


One of the things we all did together besides walk around together, was we all went on the ferris wheel together. Can we talk about how this was my first time on a ferris wheel? Ha ha. I am not sure how I got to be in my 30's and never been on one... maybe my fear of heights and how portable carnivals are has scared me out of it, but I finally went on one and it was kind of enjoyable actually.



After that, I tried getting to know some new girls, make some new friends. Some girls got some fair food, I opted out of that. I was going to leave, but then we decided to go to a free circus type show. They had some fun entertainment... but then they set up for the last act. I recognized this set up on Americas Got Talent that summer. I thought... hey, that is what that one dare devil did on Americas got talent... and then... THAT GUY came out! Me and one of the other girls that loves that show got really excited. We just saw him on a HUGE tv show and then here we were seeing him at the Utah fair. So cool.



It was a fun night. Sometimes I have a hard time going by myself to events where I know I am not going to know anyone. Especially when I have to drive a little further to do it. However, there is rarely a time that I regret going and wish I would have stayed at home instead. So thank you Sarah for the invite and including me in your birthday festivities. You are a great friend.



No comments: