Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Thun, Switzerland


I got to see a lot of Berm because I was staying with Deb at her place in Bern. Now it was time to see Thun, where Alessandra lives. It is only a half hour train ride from Bern. No wonder they are able to hang out so much.

Sadly I didn't get to tour Thun as much as I wanted to because it was raining so much that morning and early afternoon. From what I did see though... it is a beautiful city. Not surprised. Every city in Switzerland seems to be gorgeous. We didn't let the rain bring us down. We ended up doing a little bit of shopping. I bought some jeans because I didn't bring many because I didn't think I would need them. ha ha. Then we danced in the rain.




After getting soaked in the rain, we went into a CUTE little coffee shop to get some hot chocolate. European hot chocolate is SO good. So rich and creamy. We all LOVED it. Plus, you can't beat watching and listening to the rain while sipping gourmet hot chocolate from an adorable cafe.




After getting hot chocolate, the rain was still pouring down... so they took me to a popular instagram spot at Thun Lake.


 Then we went to a fancy hotel to sit in the hot tub outside in the rain. It was so pretty. Also unique. Something I know we wouldn't have done had it not been raining. So sometimes the rain is a good thing. It can also make for some pretty pictures.





No comments: