Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Unterseen, Switzerland


At the end of Alessandra and I's day together, she took me to one last spot.

The big 3 mountains above are her favorite mountains. She said they always have snow because they are so tall. They are called The Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau. Besides the Matterhorn, these are the most famous mountains in Switzerland.



Then she knows that I like to go somewhere pretty to watch the sunset, so she took me to the lake. There we sat back and relaxed and talked while we watched birds, listen to the water and watched the sun go down.








What a perfect end to a great day. These girls are really showing me the best time. Plus, it is just fun to hang out with them no matter what we are doing. They are awesome.

No comments: