Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Allyson's Birthday

Allyson moved in with us in June and we are SOOO glad she did. She is the sweetest and we love her. This last Monday was her 26th birthday. She was in NY (by herself... like I was a couple years ago) and so Ashlee and Tina made her a cake. Tuesday night we knew she was coming home from her trip, so I finished the cake by decorating. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, but I think it still turned out cute. It looks like a Valentines cake, but whatever. I tried. Allyson liked it, and that is all that matters. We were all so tired the night she got home, so we were going to eat the cake and celebrate on Wednesday night, but she wasn't feeling good, so we finally got to eating the cake and singing happy birthday tonight. It was fun roommate bonding. I really like my roommates and am very thankful for them. Happy Birthday Allyson, we love you!


I guess it is tradition in Tina's family to take a bite out of your birthday cake before you cut pieces for everyone else. She made Allyson do this before she would cut the cake.

1 comment:

Lynette Mills said...

Interesting tradition...the cake bite!