Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Go Go....


This weekend I went to AZ for a short fun trip. My sister Jamie and her cute little family moved there a few months back and bought a nice house and I have been wanting to see it, and them. I don't get to see my family enough. Well, my sister decided to audition to be in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and of course made it. She was one of the wives of Jacob's sons. I didn't think I would be able to go, so my sister did not get me a ticket for the show. Turns out my dad could not go, so he gave me his ticket to go in his place and a plane ticket out to AZ to get away for the weekend. My dad is the best. It was so nice to get away, even if it was for only a couple of days. I was also so excited to see my grandparents who also live in AZ. I had not seen them in a few years. But you will have to wait until my next blog post to read about that one. This one is about Jamie's play. The play was well done and Jamie rocked the stage, showing everyone else up while she is 7 months pregnant too! I was pretty amazed how she could dance on that stage with a pregnant belly. I was glad I was able to see it. My sister is very talented (as I have mentioned before). It was also great fun to spend lots of time with my mom and sister Lori and my nephew William. What a cute family I have.

3 comments:

Lynette Mills said...

It was so great that we could go and see this together wasn't it? I loved it and am so glad Dad arranged it.

jamie hixon said...

Dang I look weird with black hair. And thank you for the compliments!

I'm so glad you could come and see us... you will have to come back when you can stay for a little bit longer. I've got the rest of Pushing Daisies on Blu-ray!

politicchic6 said...

Joseph is awesome, and a weekend trip to AZ is awesome as well.