Quote

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous. - Coco Chanel

Labels

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Nightmare Before Christmas


I love this movie. I have loved this movie since it came out back in the 90's. I am actually surprised how many people have never seen this movie. I think it is a crime. My roommates fell under that category... until last night. One Halloween tradition that I have started for myself is... I watch this movie every year in October. It makes me happy. I love the music, I think it is cute and clever and I am so impressed by claymation films. I believe it took them 3 years to make this film. Plus... I love Tim Burton and Danny Elfman movies.
I have been watching this movie for many years. One of my favorite years was when my friends and I went and watched it in the Disney Theater in Hollywood. They play it there every year. Not only do you get to see it on the big screen with amazing sound, but they show a lot of short films before the movie and then they have a display in another room of parts of the set from the movie. It is pretty neat. If you have not seen this movie.... I totally recommend that you watch it.

5 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I love this movie too.

PS Is that Kevin??

Tracy said...

ha ha, yes. That is when Amanda and Kevin were dating.

whitty said...

It was my first time ever seeing this movie and it was great. I loved it! It was a perfect mix of endearing characters, it was intelligent, imaginative and just fun. I am so glad to know the song "Making Christmas"... :)

Shawntel said...

This is such an old picture! Okay, not that old but it feels like forever ago. Oh good times!

Rileigh said...

long live farwest! I never worked there but everyone else did. I heard more than one entertaining story about it though.